.

Saturday, February 24, 2018

WHAT THE HECK IS MATCHA, YOU ASK?

It is a Green Tea powder. The first thing I noticed is the powder is super fine in granulation, and very rich. It comes with a measuring scoop and resealable bag.  Matcha is extremely high in antioxidants (fights disease like cancer, etc.). This one is organic and tasteful, smelling sweet.
The Matcha DNA blend is packed with double and triple the nutrients (vitamins, Amino Acids) of other Green Teas. Being so finely ground allowed it to brew with less buildupon the bottom of my glass. I also use it in my smoothies for an extra boost each day. Green Tea has a bonus. It helps with weight loss by working with your metabolism. I will update later how that does for me. This is a blend from China, where it all started. It says you can bake with it, so I added a bit to my banana nut bread. It gave the bread a little twist, in a good way. I did not have a change in moisture or a strong taste , since it takes so little of it. It is $15.71 on Amazon and Walmart online, for a 12 ounce bag. That is actually quite a bit of powder per dollar. It is $10.00 for only 4 oz. on Ebay. Add this to your daily regimen with many benefits. Typical of any powder, it does not dissolve as well in cold form, like cold brewing tea.

#MatchaGreenTeaPowder #MatchaDNA #organic #antioxidant #nutrients  #swag #happy #cute  #friends #HonestThoughtsandReviews  #relax #love #self #picoftheday #like #amazing #repost #photo #ImShowingMyAge #IWontGrowUpBecause #iHeartAwards #BestFanArmy #saturday

http://amzn.to/2EnreNf

No comments:

Post a Comment