.

Friday, June 12, 2020

Sleep Well In Menopause?

I tried Welltopia Rejuvenating Sleep Tea for Menopause. After I had impressive results with another product from them, I could not wait for this one. I love the Vanilla undertone. Very mellow. I add some French Vanilla creamer.I do this in all of my hot teas, but it helps smooth the taste even further. There are all natural ingredients, but do not mistake it for weak. You get results, first night. It alleviated my night sweats right away. After about three nights, I did not have any. I slept well, all night. Since I take muscle relaxers, I found I could eliminate my night time one with this tea. I wake up, without grogginess, in a much better my. My family appreciates that. You can buy yours at menotypes.com . Find out more at  https://www.facebook.com/drinkmenopausetea/  https://www.instagram.com/menopause_tea/ 



@welltopiatea
#perimenopause #menopause #menopauserelief #menopausesymptoms #menopausesupport #menopausetea #hotflashes #sleepless #sleepwell #insomnia #nightsweats #welltopiatea #Honestthoughtsandreviews

No comments:

Post a Comment