.

Thursday, May 24, 2018

DO YOUR FACIAL/SPA AT HOME

As I age, I am finding ways to stay looking young. Not only does this 3 in 1 do that, but it feels amazing. It is a lightweight, hand held wand, with three attachments. The longer bristle massages and daily cleans. The shorter bristle deep cleans pores. The roller head stimulates blood, new skin, and a fresh look, while giving a massage. It has an easy on/off feature with one button. It is also RECHARGABLE! Take it with you out of town. It has 3 speed settings as well. The directions are amazingly easy, taking little time for great skin. It is waterproof, so use it right in the shower. I am wondering why I have not used this before! I use a scrub, polish, or cream, depending on my needs. Cleaning it is just as easy. It is $24.99 on Amazon. The company, Vogcrest, delivered fast and was amazing in customer service. This is a great gift idea too!

#happy #cute #love #repost #photo #instagood #beautiful #follow #amazing #like #tweegram #me #friends #Vogcrest #facial #brush #cleanser #massager #efoliate #recharghable

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07C98PMRD

No comments:

Post a Comment