.

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

FINALLY, RELIEF FOR MY DRIVING ARM!

I have some chronic pain and joint problems. Driving long times, lifting things, and excessive use of my arms can kill the use of my elbow. I get numbness, tingling, and just cannot use my arms. This sleeve is copper woven. Copper has been proven an excellent anti inflammatory, and support material. Who knew? Anyway, it is a compression sleeve, with an attachable suppor strap, for that extra relief when needed. The sleeve covers from mid triceps, to mid biceps. It has had the bonus of helping my hand too, that driving also affects due to carpal tunnel. The sleeve works amazingly well, and also works for tendonitis, workouts, and more. It is unisex, so my hubby uses it too. The trim of the sleeve does not cut into my skin, so another bonus there!. It is a great preventative when used before I even begin driving, starting with sleeve only, then moving up to the strap when needed. The material is breathable, so no heavy sweating, and it is helpful in not producing bacteria and odor when you do sweat. This two in one is $12.99 on Amazon, and you can chhose your size. Free shipping too. Tell me your experience with his product!

#happy #cute #love #repost #photo #instagood #beautiful #follow #amazing #like #tweegram #me #friends #WednesdayWisdom #OneOfMyFavouriteThingsIs #Uprotective #arm #elbow #compression #brace #coppersleeve #tendonitis

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0756Y59X2

No comments:

Post a Comment