.

Monday, August 20, 2018

BRING YOUR FACE BACK TO LIFE

I love InstaNatural products. This Retinol Serum is perfect. It hydrates, smooths, and firms. It also helps reduce wrinkles and uneven skin tone. As always, the aroma is delicious. I apply this at night before my heavier cream. I use it in my "problem" areas like eyes, around mouth, forehead, chest, and neck. It seems my skin loves it, and it drinks it in. Not only do I look fresher and brighter, but it feels it. I ordered mine from their site at the link below. It is $20 for a one ounce bottle. Do not freak out, a little goes very far. 


#happy #cute #love #repost #photo #instagood #beautiful #follow #amazing #like #tweegram #me #friends #family #InstaNatural #Retinolserum #VitaminC #HyaluronicAcid #Niacinamide #hydrating #firming #smoothing #natural


https://instanatural.com/products/age-defying-retinol-serum

No comments:

Post a Comment