.

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Ovulation and Pregnancy Test Kit #EZMLH8HCG2 #ovulation #pregnancy #test #Easy@Home

I have PCOS, or polycystic ovary syndrome. I check my ovulation often, along with checking if I'm pregnant.  I only my get my menstrual once every 3 or so months. With my PCOS. My LH level spikes, so I use ovulation tests to monitor that a little. These are very easy to use! I also like that the packages are color coded. All you do is open the package, pull the cap off, then you collect urine in a cup. To me it is the easy way, or hold it under the stream for 10 seconds. The results came quick. It showed up in about 45 seconds, but I waited the full 3 mins to see if there was any change. I used a LH and the HCG one, and they both work the same. Both are easy  to read. I would suggest these to anyone trying to get pregnant like me, or who has PCOS like me. They work great!

Get yours at Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment