.

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Ancord Portable Bluetooth Speaker #iHomeBluetoothSpeaker #Ancord #theater #SD

I received this speaker, and I have to say, I'm completely impressed with it! I got it for my husband for a gift. I took it out to try it and make sure everything worked. I connected my phone to it, and I was fully shocked. Most portable speakers are not very loud, but this one is nice, crystal clear, and loud. It has a total of 16W output power on dual speakers. It works as a home theater speaker, or just out and about, or even as a party speaker system! It connects with all macs, pc's, tablets, and phones. It has a high capacity rechargeable 2600*2mAh battery which is amazing. It has what they call a TF slot, but I know it as a mini sd slot. It is MP3/WAV/WMA/FLAC COMPATIBLE. It has an aux and DC input. Over all, this is a very good product. It makes a great present, and is great for outings or just staying in watching a movie or music!

Get yours at Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment