.

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Stainless Steel Insulated Thermos #ecopod #food #insulated #thermos #stainless #noleak

This 16 ounce thermos is really good, it keeps the food hot or cold. It says that it keeps hot for 5 hours, and cold for 10 which is just about right. It's closer to 4 hours for hot, and about 8 hours for cold, but that's still really good! It's super easy to use. I use it for my husbands lunch, and when we go out, and pack a lunch. It's great for things like a yogurt , soup, potato salad, stuff like that. The lid holds well, so no leaks. The only down side I can find is you can't microwave it because it's stainless steel, which is a feature I would have liked to see. Especially because my husband works 2 jobs, so a lot of times it doesn't stay hot enough unless he eats it during his first job. Over all though its a pretty good product.

Get yours at Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment