.

Sunday, April 29, 2018

DRESS THOSE KITCHEN WALLS

 What a fun way to decorate. I would never be able to paint this. I cannot draw a straight line! However, this decal looks like a did, with a matte finish. It comes with an easy to apply chandelier, and lots of extra "chain". I chose to use some of the extra chain to look like my pictures were hung with them. There are a gazillion colors to choose from, as well as two sizes of the chandelier. They apply easy. They are also easy to remove. They do not peel off easily by themselves though. I feel a hallway would also be a great place to use this for an amazing focal point at the other end. Living in military housing, easy on and off is key. I have other decals by them that have been on many weeks with no issues. They come with an instruction paper, but for those of you who want it, they provide links to videos. This one runs $30.31 on Amazon. Check it out and share your photos here!


#happy #cute #love #repost #photo #instagood #beautiful #follow #amazing #like #tweegram #me #friends #TheDecalGuru #Chandelier


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013FDU3LY

No comments:

Post a Comment