.

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

THIS HAS TO BE THE EASIEST WAY EVER TO SHARPEN KNIVES

This is so very easy to use. It has a molded, to your hand style. It is also easy to grip and coated for a soft, easy on the hands hold. That is important for my disabled hands. There are three different sharpening slots one for flatter or duller edges(diamond), one for sharpening(Tungsten),  and one for fine edging after sharpening(fine). The bottom has a no slide surface that keeps it in place. The three step process is super easy and works. It came with a bonus folding knife, that I am keeping in my purse. It is just the right size for easy carry, yet big enough to use for safety, or more. It is surely durable enough to open a can, etc. I used this sharpener (following the easy directions provided) and then tried my knife on a mango. The combo of soft flesh and the nutty center tested the knife perfectly. It cut like a breeze without mangling the mango. It is easy to clean, dishwasher safe, and guaranteed fully. I had not used one like this before, so I love the simplicity. It is $14.99 at Amazon. This one is red/black design. I would love to see some additional colors produced too.

#3StageKnifeSharpener
#swag #happy #cute #friends #relax #love #self #like #amazing #repost #photo #TuesdayThoughts #Pasito


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BC6GDYT

No comments:

Post a Comment