.

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR FURRY FRIEND, OR HUSBAND....

Did I need this, or what? My hubby needed a lint brush for his uniforms, I needed one for the furniture.It has both. There is a small one for personal or clothing use. There is also also a large one for furniture, auto, etc.
I absolutely love that they are so easy to clean. You slide in their cover and out again, then ready to use. You can also clean them further by water rinse when done. The large one is good for me since my back is bad. It has a good reach, less bending for me. The large one is also double sided. I used it one way to gather, then the other to collect. There are instructions for rough and smooth removal of hair and lint. It also picks up the surface layer of dirt while it's at it. I was concerned I would waste my money with an easy to break product. Not to worry, they are solid. I found this set on Amazon for $14.95. There is currently a 5% discount coupon on there too. I searched and this one is the cheapest site. They both worked fantastic! This is a win, win set.

 #swag #happy #cute #friends #relax #love #self #like #amazing #repost #photo #NationalSiblingsDay #LifeCouldBeEasierIf  #TacoTuesday #TuesdayThoughts #DolcePetProducts #LintHairRemovers

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076GZL73J

No comments:

Post a Comment