.

Saturday, March 17, 2018

FRESH SKIN RIGHT AWAY

This stuff is amazing. My skin does not just look fresh, it is fresh. It exfoliates, replenishes, and hydrates all at once. All without parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, formaldehyde releasers, MCI/MI and synthetic dyes. I love the natural ingredients like Argan Oil, Rosehip Oil, Vitamin C, and more. This is quick acting and non burning. I have no redness or irritation. I clean, apply this, then moisturize with a sunblocker. I am trying my best to stay looking around 30 and I am almost fifty. I love their product line! It can be found on their site for $24.00. That is a great price and you do not use much at a time. Actually very economical. Best bonus is, it smells amazing, not chemical smelling. Check it out. Fell free to post before and after pics here.

#InstaNatural #GlycolicSerum #swag #happy #cute #friends #HonestThoughtsandReviews #relax #love #self #like #amazing #repost #photo #WomensHistoryMonth #MarchMadness #StPatricksDay #AdultingDosAndDonts

https://instanatural.com/products/glycolic-acid-serum

No comments:

Post a Comment