.

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Cards Against Humanity

I have heard so many good things about this game, so I bought it for a camping trip with my family. I love the fact that the box holding the cards is more stable and stands up better than most games you buy. I went through the cards and could not stop laughing! Although, It is definitely a 17+ game. It is a good game to sit back with friends and family and have a drink with. We all liked it so much that we even bought 2 of the expansion packs and they did not disappoint. I will say though there are some racist cards, sexual cards, and some touchy subjects, so if you get offended easily this game is definitely not for you. All together I would give this game a 5 out of 5

you can only get this game on amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004S8F7QM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1



No comments:

Post a Comment