.

Thursday, June 9, 2016

OtterBox Defender Series Case and Holster for Samsung Galaxy S III review

I got the Otterbox because I have heard so many good things about this case. I had decent exceptions and all in all it held up pretty well. I've had other cases and the picture came right off the backing. Although, the skin is very stable the actual clip piece to lock into your phone is quite bridal and snaps easily.  The clear screen protector is raised and doesn't fit my touch screen very well and I have to apply a lot of pressure to type a message or play games. In my opinion the screen protector should fit more snug. I had many colors and themes to choose from, making it quite easy to fit my personality. I do feel like I got my dollars worth with this product. Having a condition where my hands hurt, it is fairly easy to open and close the case when needed. I would give it a 4.5 out 5 marking for the clip case.
i got mine at http://www.amazon.com/OtterBox-Defender-Holster-Samsung-Galaxy/dp/B00AAKGF72?ie=UTF8&redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

No comments:

Post a Comment