.

Monday, June 13, 2016

Carol's Daughter Marula Line Review

I have mixed ethnicity hair, as does my niece. Carol's Daughter came highly recommended. The Marula line was actually the second of their products I've tried. It was developed by a mom of children with mixed hair. The website has many sales to take advantage of. The Marula starter kit came with hair cleanser, conditioner, and a mask. While it felt great when I washed my hair, it did remain frizzy when dry. It did deliver the bounce and curl as promised though. The price is good for the small amount you use each time. It is very rich, providing more bang for buck. I am not marking off for the frizz as just like any product, it depends on if you pick the right one for your hair type. That is the reason for trying the starter kits first. This is a great product and I give it 4.5 of 5. Kudos for Carol's Daughter for giving us an option!

Get yours here http://www.carolsdaughter.com/
   



No comments:

Post a Comment