.

Sunday, March 4, 2018

COMFY CUTE IN A TUNIC

I feel so very comfy in this tunic! Although it is long sleeved, it doesn't make me sweaty or hot. I will definitely be able to wear this in Spring, Fall, and Winter.
It is flowy, cute, comfy, and easy to manage laundry wise. There was a choice of colors like blue, khaki, green, red, coffee, purple, and black. I chose the blue and love it. The bottom has a lace trim to add that sweetness to it. I wear it with leggings, capris, jeans and such. Sandals, boots, or whatever depending on the outfit. The sleeves are extra long, but snug, to gather slightly. The cotton material is easy care and you just pull it over your head to put on. Easy peasy. The sizes go all the way up through plus sizes. That's great since I am on the chunky side. I still feel great in it. It fit exactly as I expected it to as well. It is on Amazon for abot $14-$18 depending on the size. It's on Ebay and Poshmark, but the price is considerably more. It's also available in a dress style for Spring and Summer. Let me know how you like yours!

#swag #happy #cute  #friends #HonestThoughtsandReviews  #relax #love #self #like #amazing #repost #photo #WomensHistoryMonth #SundayMorning #LivePD #Sanifer #tunic #blouse #comfort

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075S5RVDS

No comments:

Post a Comment