.

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

I NEED TO BRUSH MY GERMAN SHEPHERD!

I tried one of these on my cat and short haired dog, they LOVE it. So now I have a long haired Shepherd, so I am trying this one for large pets/long hair. It has more to grip by hand and works just as fantastically! He loved his belly done by all means...lol. Brushing has never been as easy as with these. You can also remove hair from furniture and use it to shampoo. Just add shampoo in the grooves, and distribution as well as bathtime becomes amazingly easy. He loves it, and I love it! Just rinse when done. BTW it is dishwasher and washing machine safe! It is $16.99 on their site. I have attached a link for you. Awesome customer service too.
 
#swag #happy #cute #friends #HonestThoughtsandReviews #relax #love #self #like #amazing #repost #photo #WomensHistoryMonth #MarchMadness #MakesMeCry #IdHelpYouBut #Furbliss #brush #bath #wet #dry #petgrooming #furniture

 https://www.furbliss.com/collections/furbliss-brushes

No comments:

Post a Comment