.

Saturday, March 3, 2018

I THINK MY PETS EAT BETTER THAN ME

I added Pure Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil to my pets food and you'd think I they'd won the Iditarod. They love it, cat and dogs alike. Since they do not love kibble as much as wet food, I add it to the kibble. They eat it like never before. It is healthy for my growing pup, and beficial to my seniors for their cardio and joints. Since it promotes their eating, it just works all around. It is obviously prime eating and full of Omega fatty acids. I love that they can get this in a natural additive. It is pure wild caught derived and ultra fine to digest well. It comes with a squeeze cap and a pump for your choice. I prefer the pump. They tell you the proper amount for your pet's size too. I ordered mine from Chewy.com in the 32 0z size for $31.99. They also offer the 16 oz. for $19.99. It is also available on Amazon for the larger size for slightly more. Chewy also sends it right to my door rather than postal box. Let me know what your pet thinks!

#terramaxpro #salmonoil #chewy #pethealth #swag #happy #cute  #friends #HonestThoughtsandReviews  #relax #love #self #like #amazing #repost #photo #WomensHistoryMonth #MarchMadness #SaturdayMorning #NationalAnthemDay #MyPetIsMyTherapist #MyFriendsAlwaysKnow #HoldMyBeerAndWatchMe

http://www.amazon.com/Premium-Alaskan-All-Natural-Omega-3-Supplement/dp/B01BFPIETM

No comments:

Post a Comment