.

Thursday, March 1, 2018

FIGHTING AGING THE SPA WAY

I have been wanting to try a mask for a long time. I chose one that is spa like, and easy on the skin (no pulling). This one uses collagen as a main factor and  reduces wrinkles and fine lines, acne, pimples and blemishes, leaving your complexion smooth and flawless, and it hydrates.
It was easy to use. You wash face, dry it, apply mask, wait about half an hour, take off, and apply your normal creams. You do want a quiet place to tilt your head and relax, it does slide. I took the extra collagen in the pack and applied it to under my eyes, neck, and chest. I figured that can only help, and it did. It felt cool, and relaxing. The only thing missing was a glass of wine. It is easy to slice with your nails, so I adjusted as needed. It did not hurt my eyes being so close. No fumes either.

 It is available on Amazon and Ebay. It's cheaper on Amazon at $18.97 with discounts of future purchases too. My skin feels fresh and amazing!

 #iBeautyLabs #facemask #KoreanFaceMask #followforfollow #likeforlike #neutrogena #swag #happy #cute  #friends #HonestThoughtsandReviews  #relax #love #self #picoftheday#amazing #repost #photo #WomensHistoryMonth #ThursdayThoughts #WorldBookDay #NationalPeanutButterLoversDay #MarchMadness

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XCHPHHZ

No comments:

Post a Comment