.

Sunday, March 4, 2018

GREAT HEADSET FOR GAMING!

I need an extra set! I sent this one to my hubby who is deployed for his personal gaming system.

Since it has a microphone and buttons to change volume etc., it works perfect. He also uses it to call me on Facebook, watches movies, and more. The set can be used wired or wireless. The set is rechargeable too lasting up to 13 hours. They take up to 3 hours to charge. Unused, they last for days. They offered a choice of colors like black, white, pink, and teal. I ordered the black for him. I will get the teal for me to watch TV at night as loud as I want! They will be great for trips, camping, and whatever we want. They are super lightweight without squeezing your head. They are foldable to pack easy. They are available through the company link, Amazon, Ebay, Techegg, and more. Amazon is currently the cheapest at $26.85. Check them all out for the best deal. The customer service at the company is excellent if that helps any. I highly recommend this set!
#swag #happy #cute  #friends #HonestThoughtsandReviews  #relax #love #self #like #amazing #repost #photo #WomensHistoryMonth #SundayMorning #LivePD #follow4follow #Riwbox #headset #gaming #movies #skype #foldable #wireless #wired

https://www.amazon.com//dp/B0798MYJ26

 riwbox.com/Wireless/Folding/Riwbox-Xbt-80-Wireless-Headphones.html 


No comments:

Post a Comment