.

Thursday, March 1, 2018

MY DOG'S PEE EVEN KILLS THE GRASS!

My girl is toxic...lol. She leaves dead spots everywhere. I tried this, and it worked fantastically! I have nice green grass.
 It works with Cran-Max® and a blend of DL-methionine, digestive enzymes, yucca extract, and apple cider vinegar to keep your pet's acid/alkaline levels balanced. The acidity being off not only affects their health, but your grass too. It is chicken flavored, so they gobble it up. It is a treat to my pets. They give you an easy chart to know how many each day too. Easy way to make my pet happy, and my lawn thanks me! It is $24.97 on Chewy.com witha an additional discount if you auto ship. Perfect! I love Zesty Paws products!

#ZestyPaws  #Chewy #grass #pethealth #treats  #swag #happy #cute  #friends #HonestThoughtsandReviews  #relax #love #self #picoftheday #like #amazing #repost #photo #WomensHistoryMonth #ThursdayThoughts #WorldBookDay #NationalPeanutButterLoversDay #March Madness

https://www.chewy.com/zesty-paws-grass-defense-stay-green/dp/168397

No comments:

Post a Comment