.

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Sports Armband for Apple iPhone 6/6S, Black Neopre #Kre8meArmband

This armband is great for running, exercising at the gym (any exercising really) and even chores (I use it for dishes). I bring this to the gym all the time! My work out clothes doesn’t have any pockets so this can be a light saver! It has a key slot so I put my car key in and I put my Id and debit card behind my phone and that’s all I need to go to the gym other than my water bottle.  It is actually very comfortable I forget it’s there most the time. My phone never gets sweaty or over heated by my body heat. The touch screen still works so you don’t have to take it out of the armband to operate the phone. It also has a spot for headphones to plug in. over all this is a really good armband and it fits very well!

This product was received free or reduced in price for my honest review.




No comments:

Post a Comment