.

Thursday, December 7, 2017

Car Phone Mount Magnetic Holder

#Ohlpro #magneticphoneholder #auto #universal
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074SGQNQQ


 I have been trying different phone holders since the suction cup ones on my window just aren't working out. This one, by Ohlpro, had several to choose from. There was all black, black and silver, rose gold, and gold. The black comes in one piece or a set of two. It comes with two different sizes of magnets. One is larger for heavier phones and tablets. I found that my phone did better with the larger magnet. It is in a heavy case. The piece that attaches it to your vent is very gripping. It has two different sizes of grips to fit different thicknesses of vents. If you have been to Louisiana, you know we have BUMPY roads. It did stay put quite well. I did have to put the magnet on the outside of my case too, again due to the thickness. If you have an Otterbox, etc., keep that in mind. You can turn your phone any way, 360 degrees as needed too. I like that I can move it around as needed to see my phone well.












 I know it is crazy, but I worried the magnet would somehow affect my phone. It hasn't...lol. It runs aroun ten bucks on Amazon with future purchase discounts offered too. I received it within a couple of days. This holder would make a nice gift as well. This is a nice, versatile, car phone holder that was a choice to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment