.

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Maximum Strength Therapeutic Soak

#Jadience #Herbal #soak #fullbody #painrelief
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EKQX8O4









My body aches like crazy sometimes. Especially after a long drive or activity. I have fibro and arthritis. That means pain, inside and out.  I am always on the lookout for relief. I use Epsom salts, but often have to add things to that. I tried this one from Jadience. 







 It's main ingredient is camphor. No, it doesn't blaze your eyes and nose with the smell...lol. It has a nice, very light fragrance. i had just been on a long trip , so it was the time to try it. When the directions said to use about a fourth of the bottle, I thought , will this be economically worth it? The answer was yes. I generally hurt from head to toe. I can tell you that my main pain right now, is everything that was above the water. So , it is well worth it. It helps with muscle and joint pain, as well as spasms. I love that it is all natural. For the best effect, include candles and wine. Just kidding, but I did. 













 It can be ordered on Amazon for about fourteen dollars on a 16 oz bottle. They do have a variety of sizes and products too. It does quick ship. This would be perfect for a stocking stuffer or gift basket.

 Great smell, fast shipping for aches now, great gift idea, and it WORKS! Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment