.

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Universal Anti-slip Car Seat Pad Cover

#BigAnt #seatcover #auto #universal #antislip
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072F3NCZZ
It was time for a new seat cover. I thought this time, I should get a padded one. This one by Big Ant, looked like a good pick. I have ordered other stuff from them, and I am always happy. 


 The cover is universal for fit. It applies so easily. Just loop the strap around the base of the headrest, and adjust to fit. There is a small piece on the bottom to push between the seats to keep it in place. Just that easy. The padding is about an inch and a half thick. There is a three compartment, net, flap at the bottom. The cover is in my driver's seat and has added that extra cushion I needed for longer drives. I can store things I need easily, like extra cords for my charger. It is multi functional though. I can use it under the booster seat, storing kid stuff or snacks. I can also use it instead of my bulkier cover for my dog when I travel. That eliminates the pillow, making both of use happy. I can store a bottle of water and snacks for her too. The cover is water resistant, and easy to wash in the washing machine. The back has a slip resistant covering that holds it in place well.
  You can buy one for $17.99 or a two pack on Amazon. They also offer discounts on future purchases, FYI. The cover quick ships too.
I love the versatility and comfort of this car seat cover! Let me know how you like yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment