.

Thursday, December 14, 2017

the simple - Armband

#thesimple #phonearmband #reflective #cordstrap #extension #soft
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0768GWKH8



My new phone is a little wider, and I want to keep it in it's case while using an armband. I found one by the simple, that fit my needs. I can put my phone in, case and all. It also has a strap for your headphone or charging cord. There is also a slot for a house key or valet key to your car. Very nice. The band is plenty enough, but is able to be extended for a larger arm. Yes, you can even wear it on your ankle or calf. Mine came in green/gray, and is reflective. It does fit the larger phones, including Iphone, Samsung, and Moto. I put a Moto in it myself. The band is made of Lycra that is light and stretchy. It is also pleasantly waterproof. It is amazingly soft on the skin side as well as front. There are breather holes to limit sweating. It also ensures your phone will not overheat. The strap holes are reinforced to not give or lose shape. You are able to slide your credit cards and/or ID in the back to remain safe as well.

They are $12.50 on Amazon and quick ship. I love the complement  of colors, the feel, and the adaptibility. 



No comments:

Post a Comment