.

Thursday, December 7, 2017

The Healing Tree Vegan Natural Lip Balm

https://healingtreeclub.com/bath-body/natural-lip-balm
#TheHealingTree #Vegan #natural #lipbalm #softens #moisturize


I found a all natural, vegan formula lip balm that is fantastic. It is by The Healing Tree. With the cold weather, my lips are constantly feeling rough. Regular chap sticks just haven't done the trick. You know I also love anything that is natural! I tried the Natural one that contains: Carnauba Wax, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Virgin Coconut Oil, Vitamin E, Castor Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Sunflower Oil, and Olive Oil. They also offer Mint, Coconut Oil, and Beeswax formulas. I have to try them all. On Their personal site they offer the variety four pack. You can also find them on Amazon at the same price of $9.99. They offer four packs of all the same flavor in each one. Not variety. So, if you find a favorite, bam! They were advertised to have long lasting moisture, with no additives like Parabens, Phenol, Mineral Oil, Petroleum Jelly, or Artificial Flavors or Colors. When I first applied it, It was so much better than other store items immediately. The moisturization did last for quite longer too. The little dry cracks I had been starting, are gone the next day. 
After, nice and soft

The lip balms by The Healing Tree work better than any lip balm or treatment I have tried. I am making these a must have in stocking stuffers! 

Before

 In searching, I have found they offer even more products and discounts on both sites. Are they well priced? Yes. Do they perform? Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment