.

Thursday, December 28, 2017

LED Clip On USB Light

#Aostar #Cliponlight #USBcharged #reading
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0776T768L



 I have partial blindness that makes using a regular light to read or do anything by computer hard with conventional lighting. It causes a glare to my eyes. I found a clip on light that I can direct where I would like by Aostar. It moves 360 degrees.
  It moves 360 degrees. You may clip it on where needed, and use three different light settings. One setting is brighter and cool, the second is a little softer and warm. The third setting offers a mixture of both.



You may use it as well for music stands, pianos, orchestra pits, craft tables, e-Reader, tablet covers (like Kindle, iPad), magazines, in bed to read, on trips, or even camping. You can charge it for wireless usage, or plug it in to any USB. yes, even a power bank. There is no shadowing. I prefer the warmer lighting due to my eye condition. This has helped me more than I expected to read again, without eye strain. 

  It is very compact and light weight. No additional problem packing it anywhere. It is gripping, with anti slip measures. It opens enough to clip on my laptop and it's stand. It runs about $12.99 on Amazon and ships quickly. This light is very multipurpose and would be a great gift. It feels great to read easy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment