.

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Micro Bluetooth Speaker TWS System

#Ancord #bluetoothspeaker #micro #phonecall #camerashutterselfie #TWS
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GR5Q1AY

 I have a larger bluetooth, wireless speaker. We go to the pool and other outdoor activities all the time. I looked for a mini size speaker and found one by Ancord. My larger one is by them, and I love it. This one is micro sized, fitting in the palm of my hand. I have a small hand too. I can fit this baby anywhere.



 I can also hook it up with two in a system, that is called TWS for short. That is True Wireless Stereo. I get the same sound out of my one larger one, but it is good to know you can use this one to achieve the same for travel or smaller tables, etc.  It is 4.2 bluetooth with honestly clear, full sound. It is every bit as loud as the larger one. I love that the on/off button doubles as a camera shutter. Us wannabe private investigators and teenagers can take pics on the sly, or selfies, without the stick! This is great for also hosting an outdoor/indoor party, weddings, or pretty much anything. You can take your phone calls through it. Fantastic for when I am baking, bathing, and cleaning. I especially enjoy being able to put it by my bedside to hear my tv better at night. I also used it when camping. This will be a popular gift for any tween or young person. Do not discount our retirees, and use on a golf cart though. 
 They come in Gold, Silver, and Blue. They are priced at $17.99 on sale on Amazon right now. They offer a discount on other purchases too. This micro speaker packs a clear punch, and you cannot beat the portability. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment