.

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Matching Family Pjs

#Braufactum #matchingpajamas #themed #giftset
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0761N894S








I love pajamas. When I saw the family sets, it was love at first sight. I tried a pair for myself, and will now be ordering for the rest of the family.
 They have sets for the holidays of Thanksgiving, Christmas, Autumn, and Winter.
Comfy legc uff keeps in place
Comfort waistband
 There is a size for everyone, with a choice for babies of  onesies as well. They do fit exact coming out of the package. You will want to order one size up, or tumble dry on cool if you order your size. They are made of cotton.


 I was a little leary with the reviews, but too intrigued not to try. They are extremely comfy. I am pleasantly surprised. They also are very easy to sleep in, which says a lot since I toss and turn. The santa hat that came with mine is a cheaper novelty. That is fine, since that is really its purpose. The pajamas were important to me, and they feel great. So much, that I dressed into them at noon today...lol.


Comfy arm cuffs
Comfort neckline



Mine were a gift to myself, but I can't wait to get them for others. They run $15.99-$22.99 on Amazon for one pair/person. I caught mine on sale for $13.80. The price I paid, was what I feel is a good price for the quality. Try a set and give me your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment