.

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Eco-friendly Foam Yoga Block Brick

#Ativavit #yogablock #pilates #foam #ecofriendly
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0749LD64N

I have started doing yoga at home, since the new place we are stationed does not offer much in the area. It is also easier with being disabled. I can go at my own pace too. I had a mat and needed a brick. Yoga bricks help in Pilates as well. They help with poses. Like myself, I can not always go to the full pose with my limitations. A brick helps achieve a pose, without injury or strain. 
 You can use it on it's different sides to achieve the stretch and height best for you. I also use it when in poses on my back, for meditation, and relaxation. It is a great pillow and reduces neck strain. I use it to balance too. This foam is environment  friendly, non toxic, but lasts plenty long enough by being very durable. This one is 3X6X9 inches. That's an easy, light size to carry in a gym bag. The only drawback I found, was my cats love it too...lol. 
  I found this on Amazon for $9.99. The company also offers a discount on multiples too. It is available in orange, green, and purple. It's eye pleasing , durable, comfy to use, and great priced. 

No comments:

Post a Comment