.

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Dark Moon Love Heart Necklace

#Onairmall #pendant #moon #heart #glows
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01I1FAC8U
In daylight

Glow in the dark.
I have had my eye on this necklace a long time! It is a crescent moon with a heart pendant that glows in the dark. I ordered my fluorescent stone in green. It also comes in blue and purple . You can also get it with a green or blue owl instead of a heart. The length of the chain is medium. That is good because I have a wider neck. It would not be too long on a petite person. It is made of copper with white gold plating. That is just fine for cosmetic use. I coated mine to prevent wear, since I will use mine often. I charge it in the sun and the glow lasts long enough for me to attend a dinner or practice a religious ceremony with it. You can charge it by sun most effectively, but any light will work. Sun has the longest effect though. The pendant moves freely from the moon as well. You can adjust the length between 10-20 in. of the chain by where you clasp it. I have a few people that I will get this as gifts for Halloween! The price is excellent and very low. I ordered mine on Amazon quickly.


Chain
Clasp and adjustable length

No comments:

Post a Comment