.

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Loopsy Daisy Shoulder Bag

#organizing #ThirtyOne #crossbody #comfort
https://www.mythirtyone.com/SLCrawford


I was overdue for a new purse. Let me just state, I am not a purse person. I need comfort(like not there feeling). I like versatility between crossbody and shoulder due to my chronic body pain. My friend Brandy invited me to a Thirty One party. I love to look at their catalog, but have never ordered before. I am so glad I did! The versatility, quality, and customer service is above board. The consultant, Samantha, was so personable. The purse has a design with varied colored daisies along the bottom on an off white canvas bag. The convertible strap and trim is a dark navy blue that can close enough pass for black. This allows me to use it with anything I wear. I will have to take care not to sit it on the floorboard of my truck. Not to worry though, it is very durable and washable. The inside liner is the dark navy blue. That will allow for marks from pens, etc. without showing. The purse does not seem large, yet has many pockets and zippered areas. I am organized and the purse isn't half full. Win, win! It did take a couple weeks to receive my item. That was expected since it was a party and you wait for it to close, then ship. My consultant kept me informed of the process. I am definately attending the next party by these ladies.



No comments:

Post a Comment