.

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Rhythm Tronics RT-1 Bluetooth Headphones


Rhythm Tronics RT-1 Bluetooth Headphones #bluetooth #headphones #RhythmTronics





I love this pair of headphones. This is my second pair, since my son hijacked my first set. The earpieces hook around your ear, as well as inserting. This was great and allowed me to workout and clean without them falling out. There are controls to answer calls, adjust volume, change which tune you listen to, and turn off or on at ease. They recharge easily with a standard cell charger at home or in your car. The earpieces came wih multiple sizes, allowing my six year old to wear them comfortably too. The packaging was nice and perfect for gift giving. The sound is crystal clear. No other noises interfere with my phone calls. I had no problems with connectivity either. Not with any device including my phone and tablet. I use them with my tablet for audible books. Perfect solitude.  I honestly haven't found a downside to this set.They were easily ordered through Amazon. Here is the breakdown of the set:
SUPERIOR AUDIO ENGINEERING - Provide booming bass, a detailed midrange. and extended treble at generous volumes to capture and reproduce a high quality sound.
SECURE FIT - For your convenience there is a secure fit. We did that to make sure that the headphone will stay put during your workouts, these Wireless Headphones Will ensure that you will focus only on your performance during workout.
SUPER COMPATIBLE - Rhythm Tronics headset can work with your ipad, iphone, ipod touch, android, smartphones, tablets, bluetooth enabled music players and any device with bluetooth connection
BE HEARD LOUD AND CLEAR - Be heard loud and clear without the distraction of background noise, sound and outside noises won't be transmitted through the microphone
LONG BATTERY LIFE - Playback Time: Up to 8 Hours, Standby Time: 240h, Charging Time: 1-2 Hours
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06VVQ7WJK





No comments:

Post a Comment