.

Monday, August 14, 2017

Fitness Tracker

#TrendyPro #tracker #pedometer #sleep #remote #socialmedia
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06ZZXTDDM

This band comes with so many features! My personal favorite is the extra pink set of bands. It comes with black bands and an extra set. You can also order them in blue, purple, and turquoise. This tracker watches your calories, sleep, walking steps and distance, social media notifications, calls, read texts, stopwatch, is a remote to operate your camera on your phone, and helps you find your phone. The app is very easy to navigate. It has some extras too like changing from day to night screens. Another great feature is that there is no special charger. Just take the band off and plug it in your USB port. That makes it chargeable in the car and elsewhere. The ease of use and colored bands make this tracker something you can gift and get your whole family into. The tracker synced with my phone with no problem. You may also sync it to a tablet. Having the remote camera button is helpful to me since I do many pics and videos that may require me away from the phone when doing so. I honestly thought it would be hard to get used to wearing since I did not previously wear a watch. It really took no time. the comfort is there! I ordered throgh Amazon and received it quickly. This has been the motivation I needed. I feel I am competing against the tracker to reach my goals.




No comments:

Post a Comment