.

Friday, August 4, 2017

The Light Between The Shadows by Tsukiko Spark

#ebook #TsukikoSpark  #TheLightBetweenTheShadows #suspense #romance #kindle #paperback

I fully expected this to be a romance novel. I was wrong. A good part of the book is a well written plot filled with suspense. Yes, the romance comes in. It at first is in a bold way, then later in the book, it becomes a romantic love. I did not come across the typical typing errors. Kudos to the writer and editor. The book is a nice break from the norm. The book follows Ben, our dream guy, through an educational experience he will never forget. He finds many things along the way that he never would expect.  As you read along, you will learn the lessons he did by following his experience. It is a story all of us women would love to live. The chance to teach that lesson just one fantastic time! Anyone who has ever been used, abused, or both will get this completely! I read mine on Kindle. It is offered on any device,as well as paperback. I ordered mine immediately on Amazon. It is currently at a sale price for Kindle readers at $.99!  This book is not just a fantasy to read. It is filled with characters we may , and do, come across in life. The story makes us take a look at cause and effect of our actions. I thought the book was going to go strong only to trail at the end. I was wrong again. It looks like there may be more to the story! I can't wait. I will be adding this author to my watch list.


https://www.amazon.com/Light-Between-Shadows-Tsukiko-Spark-ebook/dp/B0743M71PY


No comments:

Post a Comment