.

Monday, August 7, 2017

Drink Coasters by Barmix

#Barmix #coasterset #silicone
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011J70E7Q


Top view

Thickness




















I like the sleek modern look of these coasters. They are made of silicone rubber. That provides excellent, non-slip, and worry free drink coasters. They can work with hot or cold beverages with ease. The silicone rubber makes them safe for your dishwasher too. I was able to put anywhere from an average drinking glass to a large, manly mug on my coasters. The set consists of eight coasters. That will be plenty for a dinner or get together. They are black in color, with a lip around the edge to contain the condensation that may come from your drink. The lip and thickness of the coaster are not bulky either. The color and style are perfect for a man cave, dinner get together, or just a nice addition to your own living room. I need to mention rubber silicone is very durable as well. I found they were very well priced on Amazon prime. They were delivered quickly too before my weekend get together.

Drinking glass

Large mug

No comments:

Post a Comment