.

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Pet Drinking Fountain

#Ownpets #auto #petfountain
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M29JKIS

I've gotta tell you, it will be great to have my cat drinking from something other than the bath tub! My pets are demanding about their water (as they should be)! They want it fresh. Now they certainly have that. This automatic fountain was easy for me to put together. I ordered it from Amazon for $30.99. They are nice enough to offer 15% off your next purchase too.
Filter

 A constant water flow restricts bacteria growth and keeps the water fresh. It has a second layer of safety with a dual filtration system. Mine came with two extra filter replacements to change out when needed.They last up to a month each. It holds a full gallon. I am lovin' that since I am disabled. Less work for me and happy pets? Yes! I love that I can wash it on my top rack of the dishwasher. It is an easy fit too. If you have used a waterer before, you know it is hard to get all of those nooks and crannies clean by hand. It can also be just...yuck. The motor is beyond whisper quiet. My pets had no qualms about drinking from their new fountain.
The whole unit does not use much space. I have both pets food and the unit all on one mat. I added a video posted from my YouTube site showing exactly how easy it was to assemble.

No comments:

Post a Comment