.

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Headband by Сhieflines

#Chieflines #headband #noslip
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=me%3DA2TP4S88MBPNOQ&field-keywords=headbands
This headband truly stays in place. That is so hard to find. I ordered this headband from Chieflines for yoga. It can be used in any sport or just daily wear. It's made of spandex and polyester. It stays put without messing up your hairstyle. It absorbs sweat easily too. I like that it is reversible. It's black on one side and grey on the other. That way, it matches whatever. It is stylish enough to wear with your winter peacoat too instead of a heavy knit headband. I have a hard time with any headband. I was amazed that it held true. Yoga is the worst for this and there was no problem. The headband was $10.30 0n Amazon with a link for 12% two more items. I would love to see the company expand out on colors. That would make my day! You can be versatile and wear this close to your forehead or further back. You can leave it wide or scrunch it thin. You can even use it to put all of your hair up when needed. I believe i will even use it for when I forget my scarf and my neck is exposed in the winter. This one will even work for the guys out there!



No comments:

Post a Comment