.

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Bluetooth Headphones

#Ceenwes #wireless #bluetooth #waerproof #microphone #noisecancel
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Dmobile&field-keywords=bluetooth+headphones&field-brandtextbin=Ceenwes

Every time I get a pair of bluetooth headphones, someone wants them! This pair I keep! Living in Louisiana, I frequently get caught in the rain. This set is waterproof. It does not affect the sound either. You do need to let the earbuds dry after being wet though. It does come with extra earbuds, in different sizes though. They are noise cancelling with clear sound. That is great for the eardrums. They are wireless and hook up to any bluetooth device. Not just a phone. Using a hot tub is vital to me with my physical pain. I am really happy with using this set when I am in. I can keep my phone out of harm's way since the range is up to 33 ft! I love that the set can be used on two devices at once too. The battery lasts off charge for up to 8 hours of talk time. That is excellent since I travel a lot. You can totally go hands free with a built in microphone and buttons on one earpiece for volume and song changing. Great for driving. They not only rest in the ear, but hook over the ear for use during movement like jogging.
 












They are under twenty bucks on Amazon and have two day shipping. The company offers a two year warranty as well.
I am using these daily for relaxation, walking, and more. They will be awesome on my next long drive!

No comments:

Post a Comment