.

Monday, November 20, 2017

Linen Tablecloth

#CaramellaBubble #linen #alloccasion #daily
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076M3Q13K
I needed a tablecloth. This one was right up my alley. I have all the new colors in my kitchen. The mix of pastels and reds. This one has pom poms of all of those colors. I love the dishes from Pioneer Woman, so this matches that decor. The cloth itself is a well made linen. Thicker than I expected too. With the fun colors, you may use this daily, or for all occasions. I have it on a six topper, but it will fit a four, or an eight top too. It is a 60"x 90" oblong tablecloth. It is actually easy to care for. The directions say to lay flat to dry. I actually tumbled it on very low/delicate heat, and no shrinkage. I also did not need to iron it either by tumbling it. I found using dryer balls does the trick to prevent wrinkles. 

 They do have other products at great prices. The cloth is fully guaranteed as well. This one was under twenty six bucks on Amazon with two day shipping. You can get one by the holidays. Let me know what you think!This linen tablecloth surprised me with it's quality. I love the colors on the trim that blend in great with my kitchen decor! 

No comments:

Post a Comment