.

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Pullover Casual Dress Mini

#Talever #minidress #casual #pullover
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0766X9YPT
I need winter dress clothes. I am also a little chunky. This dress is great for anyone weight and figure. It is sweater material, and amazingly comfy. It is a two piece dress. The top is made like a pullover sweatshirt, yet with a cute set of ribbon to tie at the hip. The bottom is a pencil mini that is form fitting. It has the same pattern as the ribbon ties. How cute is it!? The material is great for fall and winter. It matches boots or sandals. This dress is comfy and relaxed, but adorable. It is slimming for the chunky girl, like me. I wear mine with thigh high boots and a trench peacoat. It rocks. You can wear this dress casual, out for the night, and more. It does need to be about a size and half larger when ordered, to match your size. It's got a little slit in the side for some pizzazz. I am also short, so I love the accent on my legs and the illusion of longer arms.







I love the comfort, fit, and look. Adorable! Let me know what you think!
 It's around $17.00 on Amazon and well worth it. Quality made, comfortable to wear, fashionable too!

No comments:

Post a Comment