.

Thursday, November 16, 2017

Retractable Dog Leash

#PetExpert #retractable #leash #tanglefree #locking
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Dpets&field-keywords=retractable+dog+leash&field-brandtextbin=PetExpert
I have a service dog that is always with me. Having Fibro and arthritis makes a regular leash hard to grip. I ordered a retractable leash from PetExpert. The handle is very soft lined and easy gripping, non-slip. I have even used it in the rain without any slippage. The leash can be locked when needed or unlocked to give my dog some room for a potty break in privacy. You can also use the lock feature in training a wayward dog. The leash is nylon and a full sixteen feet long. Very strong. I have the large which holds a dog up to 110 pounds. You can also order in medium and small.  It is quality built and not easy to tear up. It came with a bonus collar that is also thick nylon and solid. It is green and black. A great neutral color. I'd like to be able to order another color though. 

  It was well priced at a little over twelve dollars on Amazon with quick shipping.
I love mine and will order from PetExpert again. Walking with a dog is much easier now!

No comments:

Post a Comment