.

Thursday, November 16, 2017

Folding Walking Canes

#Sminiker #cane #folding #walking
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dgarden&field-keywords=cane&field-brandtextbin=Sminiker+Professional


From time to time, my hip and back make it hard to walk. Who am I kidding, all the time. Sometimes I need a cane though. I need one lightweight, easy, compact, and short. I am short!
 I found one by Sminiker. It folds to fit in a carry bag that came with it. It also has a strap to hold or hang it. It is made with anodized aluminum, so it is light and strong too. It unfolds easily by a shake or movement snapping together. It comes apart easily too. It is adjustable in height from 33" to 37". My favorite feature is the handle. It is small enough for my hand grip and very comfy to grip. It does not press on my palm and cause pain. It is large enough for most hands though. It has a rubber tip to prevent slips and grating sounds. In researching, I found people upwards of 300 pounds have used this cane. It is airplane friendly. It's economically priced at $12.99 on Amazon with fast shipping. Let me know what you think too.
I love being able to carry by bag in my car and on trips. Very comfy and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment