.

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Waterproof Tarps

#Winis #tarp #tent #barrier #survival #multipurpose
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071Z33Y69

While I was looking through Winis products as I ordered a survival blanket, I happened across a tarp. That is also a must have in a bug out kit. I have one, but it is a little heavy. The one I found is 85" X 85". It is lightweight, so you don't get weighed down. It is only one pound in bag and all. It comes in blue, grey, green, and orange. It is very multi-purpose. It can be a tarp, tent, picnic blanket, any kind of barrier, water protection wrap, and a blanket. I am sure there is more I missed. The orange is a great idea to use for emergency since it is so much more visible, green is great for hunting. It comes in a drawstring bag fro easy storage and to keep it compact. It's strong and tear resistant too. You will use this for awhile. I would recommend this for any survivalist, camper, hiker, and outdoor enthusiast. It is great for families that go to the beach and park. Wrap all the wet stuff, sand, and outside goodness to protect your vehicle. It has grommets for easy hanging and stretching.  mine was $16.99 on Amazon. The company offers a discount on bulk purchases too, when you place this order.

 The bottom line is, this is an ideal tarp for multi-use. Survival and everyday. Let me know how you use yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment