.

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Cold Shoulder Long Sleeve Midi Dress

#Sviuse #coldshoulder #mididress
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0754CPJ4L
I wanted a fall or winter dress that was comfy and sexy both. I found one by Sviuse that is both. It is long sleeved and warm, but not thick. It can be worn in spring and fall as well. It is in fashion with the cold shoulder look too. The shoulder straps are adorable and flattering. There is a slit up one side to show some leg and feel sexy. I ordered one size larger and it fit perfect then. It can be worn for a casual outdoor, cocktail, special occasion, banquet, wedding, party, evening, etc. It can be dressed up with heels and jewelry, or down with a scarf and boots, or just with sandals. When I first looked at it I thought no way this will fit me. I am a chunky girl. It is stretchy and fit just fine. I chose black which is slimming too. This dress can shrink,  so follow the directions to wash and dry. I followed them and it did just fine.







This dress is amazingly comfy and I love it. It is around fifteen bucks on Amazon and you get it quickly. They also offer other dresses, so check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment