.

Monday, November 27, 2017

Steering Wheel Cover

#BigAnt #Steeringwheelcover #padded #comfort #nonslip
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01G3A3BP6
My husband's car is starting to show wear on the steering wheel. I ordered a cover from Big Ant that is fantastic. They come in different colors and styles. I ordered the beige that matches his trim.His trim has two tones of beige, so perfect! It has a bonus...pads for your hands. The cover itself is soft leather like feel. The pads are breathable mesh and super comfy. The inside is a rubber like material for the non slip feature. The cover fits snug with no strapping down. Even though my hands are arthritic, it is easy to put on. I fits a standard size wheel. If you have aftermarket or a large vehicle make sure it can take a fifteen inch cover.  It does not move though. The cover is unique looking and a pleasure on long trips. With winter upon us, I love that it is heat/cold resistant. I thought maybe the mesh, lighter beige would become dirty easy. It does not. There have been no problems there. It's $13.99 on Amazon and you get your money's worth. It ships fast, so can be a gift for the holidays.


This padded steering wheel cover matches perfectly and the comfort is superb! Great gift for my hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment