.

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Prebiotic Sugar-Free Dietary Fiber Gummies

#BeLive #fiber #gummies #prebiotic
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075STV918
I take a lot of pain medicines that can gunk up my system. In looking for a prebiotic, I knew I wanted a gummy, and all natural product. This one by Be Live fits the bill. They contain no gluten, wheat, peanuts, soy, eggs, fish, shellfish, or GMO substances.  They are flavored naturally with red apple and citrus. They are Vegan in formula. The helpful ingredients for regularity and cleansing are Chicory root and Inulin. You need to keep your digestive system clear and healthy. Using the fibers will improve digestive function, control blood sugar levels, lower cholesterol levels, and helps in achieving a healthy weight. Especially when taking regular medications. You only chew one gummy a day for maintenance. I started off with two, because, well..... I needed to. They worked quickly and without pain or too much urgency. I did have a lot of gas the first week due to my system needing the help. After that, it was fine. I would suggest Beano maybe? The gummies are good on the shelf after opening, so no refrigeration. They are also guaranteed.
They are $10.00 bucks on Amazon and quick ship. They are probably very wise after Thanksgiving...lol.
 The all natural fiber gummies are a fantastic prebiotic for your health and digestive system!

No comments:

Post a Comment