.

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Long Sleeve V-NeckLoose Dress

#Zevrez #loosedress #vneck #longsleeve #comfort #casual #party
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07539PYYG
I found an amazing, comfortable dress to wear at home or out. You can wear to lounge about, to the beach, to work, to a get together, and more. It is a long sleeve, striped, deep V-Neck, loose dress. Although it is long sleeve, it is compatible for any time of year. It is thin and breathable. This just adds to the comfort.You will not lose pounds sweating in this dress. The V-neck adds some style to the dress. So does the striping, which has a glittery effect. Since I am short, it goes slightly below the knee. On a taller person, it will be at or right above the knee. You can pair it with sandals, boots, or flats. Add jewelry to glitz it up even more. I found that it fit as expected. It didn't shrink in the wash, or wrinkle. Very nice!















  It is just under fifteen bucks on Amazon and ships quickly. This company offers lots of other chic, in fashion clothes at a great price too. You can see how flowy it is in the pictures.

This has quickly become my go to dress. I will need to order more! I am thinking I will wear this one out!

No comments:

Post a Comment