.

Thursday, November 16, 2017

Vintage Floral Lace Dress

#Klicky #vintagelace #dress #halfsleeve #wraparound
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075XHSMHC
I was out of town on short notice for a funeral in hotter than Hades Florida. I needed an appropriate dress, and quickly. This dress was absolutely perfect. It is a black, retro elegant style,full lace short midi dress,v-neck,1/2 sleeves,knee length,A Line,floral lace dress. It goes on in wrap around style allowing it to perfectly fit any shape. Being a short woman, I love the knee length. This dress was light and airy to wear and I fell in love. The inside lining is satiny, with the lacy overlay. The arms are lace only. This dress hid what I wanted and was perfect for this day and would also fit in at a party, night out, or formal event. It is $19.99 on Amazon and I received it in one and a half days! This dress looks great with flats, sandals, heels or boots. I received many compliments on this dress. This company also offers many other dresses to choose from.
I love this lighter than air, comfy dress. It is beautiful! Classy and elegant. Get yours and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment